The Omaha Home for Boys Inspiration Hill Residential Care Program is for high school age boys and young men from across the state of Nebraska. Youth in our Residential Care Program must be court-ordered for admission.
- Court involvement and court-ordered to Omaha Home for Boys
- A psychological evaluation from the past year, including an IQ score
- Additional documentation may be requested
- The Residential Care Team will schedule an interview and campus tour with the legal guardian or placing agency.
- If a youth is accepted into the program, additional documentation is required prior to intake. This will be followed by developing a treatment/reunification program for the youth and guardians.
Senior Manager of Residential Living
4343 N. 52nd St.
Omaha, NE 68104
402.457.7184 | F 402.457.7162
Jacobs’ Place is a transitional living program that assists young men and women ages 17 to 20 who wish to learn the skills needed to live independently. Jacobs’ Place accepts private referrals and youth who have or will “age out” of foster care.
- Completed application
- Interview with Program Manager or assigned staff
- Mail, email or fax application
- The Program Manager will interview the applicant.
- A Mental Status Exam may be required.
- If the applicant is accepted into the program, additional documentation may be required prior to intake. An intake meeting is scheduled with the applicant (and legal guardian for applicants under the age of 19)
Transitional Service Manager
4343 N 52nd Street, Omaha, NE 68104
402.457.7051 | F 402.457.7017
Branching Out is an independent living program for young women and men ages 14 to 26 who are current or former state wards.
- Current or former ward documentation
- Completed referral from caseworker or self-referral if over 19 years old
- Interested youth must first complete an application and submit to email@example.com
- A Branching Out Independent Living Specialist will schedule an orientation meeting
Independent Living Manager
919 N. 48th Street, Omaha, NE 68104
402-558-0366 Ext. 111 | F 402-558-7184
The Clinical Services Program offers a number of behavioral and mental health services including evaluations, day reporting, family support, intensive family preservation, intensive outpatient programs and outpatient programs, to help clients achieve goals.
- Individuals seeking day reporting, family support or intensive family preservation must have court involvement
- After submission of the referral form, the Clinical Director will contact the applicant
- An assessment will be conducted to determine the level of care needed
Daryl Howard, MS, LIMHP
Senior Clinical Director
402.457.7042 | F 402.457.7024
The Supportive Housing Program is an independent living program for young adults ages 18 to 26 who are seeking safe, affordable housing while working on the skills needed to live independently.
- Young adults ages 18 to 26
- Those with children in their custody are welcome to apply
- Minimum 30 days of employment
- Willing to work with an Independent Living Specialist on employment advancement or education training
- Complete application and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Complete an in-person interview
- Provide proof of employment
Transitional Service Manager
402.558.0366 | F 402.558.7184