Join our team!
Seeking House Parents • $1,000 Hiring Bonus
Omaha Home for Boys is currently seeking a couple to join our team as Life Skills Teachers (House Parent Couple). Creating a safe, secure, healthy family environment is at the heart of our Residential Care Program and our Life Skills Teachers excel at carrying out this mission. Life Skills Teachers act as positive role models and mentors for the young men in their care in a supportive, structured home. Eligible employees of Omaha Home for Boys enjoy many generous benefits and this position offers a $1,000 hiring bonus!
In this video, Life Skills Teachers, Mark and Tonya, tell you first hand what it’s like to be a house parent couple at Omaha Home for Boys.
See all of our job openings on CareerLink
Don’t just go to a job every day. Engage in a rewarding career that truly makes a difference!
Benefits offered by OHB to employees include:
- Health, dental and vision coverage (75% of premiums paid by employer)
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
- 401k with employer Match!
- Free onsite full work out facility
- Wellness Program
- Paid Vacation and Sick Time
- 9 Paid Holidays
- Paid Volunteer Day
- Free lunches at our Dining Hall
- Tuition Reimbursement Program – up to $5,250 per year
- Ongoing Professional Training
- Employee Activities
- Employee Assistance Program
- Casual Dress