House Parent Couple (Life Skills Teachers)
Our average House Parent Couple earns between $82,000 to $93,000 annually!
Omaha Home for Boys is currently seeking caring, dedicated individuals to join our team as House Parent Couples. House Parent Couples are the heartbeat of the Omaha Home for Boys’ Inspiration Hill Residential Care program. House Parent Couples create a loving home and family environment while caring for up to eight teenage boys. House Parent Couples act as positive role models and fulfill the daily parental duties for the youth in their care in a supportive, structured environment.
In this video Mark and Tonya give you a glimpse of what it’s like to be a House Parent Couple at Omaha Home for Boys and tell you what they love about their lifestyle dedicated to helping at-risk youth.
See all of our job openings on CareerLinkCareers
Don’t just go to a job every day. Engage in a rewarding career that truly makes a difference.
The Omaha Home for Boys is looking for caring, quality individuals to join our team and help accomplish our mission to support and strengthen youth, young adults and families.
Benefits offered by OHB to employees include:
- Health, dental and vision coverage (75% of premiums paid by employer)
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
- 401k with employer Match!
- Free onsite full work out facility
- Wellness Program
- Paid Vacation and Sick Time
- 9 Paid Holidays
- Paid Volunteer Day
- Free lunches at our Dining Hall
- Tuition Reimbursement Program – up to $5,250 per year
- Ongoing Professional Training
- Employee Activities
- Employee Assistance Program
- Casual Dress