Join our team!
Omaha Home for Boys is currently seeking passionate, dedicated individuals to fill several open positions. Eligible employees of Omaha Home for Boys enjoy many generous benefits, but the number one reason current employees love working at Omaha Home for Boys is because of the rewarding, impactful work done every day to help at-risk youth succeed.
In this video, current OHB employees Nicole and Jesse discuss what they love about working at Omaha Home for Boys.
See all of our job openings on CareerLink
Don’t just go to a job every day. Engage in a rewarding career that truly makes a difference!
Benefits offered by OHB to employees include:
- Health, dental and vision coverage (75% of premiums paid by employer)
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
- 401k with employer Match!
- Free onsite full work out facility
- Wellness Program
- Paid Vacation and Sick Time
- 9 Paid Holidays
- Paid Volunteer Day
- Free lunches at our Dining Hall
- Tuition Reimbursement Program – up to $5,250 per year
- Ongoing Professional Training
- Employee Activities
- Employee Assistance Program
- Casual Dress