Join our team!
We’re hiring Life Skills Teachers | Many shifts available
Omaha Home for Boys is currently seeking a number of Life Skills Teachers to join our expanding programs. Life Skills Teachers work directly with our youth and are responsible for creating a loving home environment. Life Skills Teachers act as positive role models and mentors for the youth in their care in a supportive, structured home.
In this video Mark and Michelle explain what a day in the life of a Life Skills Teacher is like and what skills candidates should possess.
See all of our job openings on CareerLink
Don’t just go to a job every day. Engage in a rewarding career that truly makes a difference!
Benefits offered by OHB to employees include:
- Health, dental and vision coverage (75% of premiums paid by employer)
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
- 401k with employer Match!
- Free onsite full work out facility
- Wellness Program
- Paid Vacation and Sick Time
- 9 Paid Holidays
- Paid Volunteer Day
- Free lunches at our Dining Hall
- Tuition Reimbursement Program – up to $5,250 per year
- Ongoing Professional Training
- Employee Activities
- Employee Assistance Program
- Casual Dress