Join our team!
We’re hiring | Many shifts available
OHB is currently hiring for a number of positions, many of which offer a rewarding career working directly with at-risk teens and families in our new Crisis Stabilization Program. These full-time positions offer many varying shifts with differing requirements.
In the following video, learn more about some of our open positions, what skill sets are required, the benefits of working at OHB and how to apply for an exciting career at OHB as we launch a new program!
See all of our job openings on Indeed
Don’t just go to a job every day. Engage in a rewarding career that truly makes a difference!
Benefits offered by OHB to employees include:
- Health, dental and vision coverage (75% of premiums paid by employer)
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
- 401k with employer Match!
- Free onsite full work out facility
- Wellness Program
- Paid Vacation and Sick Time
- 9 Paid Holidays
- Paid Volunteer Day
- Free lunches at our Dining Hall
- Tuition Reimbursement Program – up to $5,250 per year
- Ongoing Professional Training
- Employee Activities
- Employee Assistance Program
- Casual Dress