Join our team!
We’re hiring Life Skills Teachers | Many shifts available
Omaha Home for Boys is currently seeking a number of Life Skills Teachers to join our expanding programs. Life Skills Teachers work directly with our youth and are responsible for creating a loving home environment. Life Skills Teachers act as positive role models and mentors for the youth in their care in a supportive, structured home.
In this video Mark and Michelle explain what a day in the life of a Life Skills Teacher is like and what skills candidates should possess.
See all of our job openings on CareerLink
Join us at our Job Fair on Nov. 21! LEARN MORE
Don’t just go to a job every day. Engage in a rewarding career that truly makes a difference!
Benefits offered by OHB to employees include:
- Health, dental and vision coverage (75% of premiums paid by employer)
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
- 401k with employer Match!
- Free onsite full work out facility
- Wellness Program
- Paid Vacation and Sick Time
- 9 Paid Holidays
- Paid Volunteer Day
- Free lunches at our Dining Hall
- Tuition Reimbursement Program – up to $5,250 per year
- Ongoing Professional Training
- Employee Activities
- Employee Assistance Program
- Casual Dress